Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

How To Resolve Null Bindings On Sqlite Query?

I'm using the SQLite libs and SQLite.Net to query an existing database in my Windows Phone 8.1 project. So far the connection to the db is executing fine but the records being retu

Solution 1:

Your "DB Mapping POCO" does not match your Database schema.

[Column("tariff_ph")]
public int? TariffPH  { get; set; }

[Column("tariff_pd")]
public int? TariffPD { get; set; }

Should probably be

[Column("tariff_ph")]
publicfloat TariffPH  { get; set; }

[Column("tariff_pd")]
publicint TariffPD { get; set; }

Since you have floating point values in your dataset and both of them are NOT NULLABLE.

I have an minimum example here Update Record in Sqlite Window Phone 8, that creates the database, inserts some data and updates the database. See if that can help you, but I'm pretty sure your data doesn't match correctly.

Post a Comment for "How To Resolve Null Bindings On Sqlite Query?"