Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Sql Server Import And Export Wizard Error: "index Was Outside The Bounds Of The Array" Via 32bit Odbc Data Source?

I get an 'Index was outside the bounds of the array.' error when I do the following. 1) I launch the Import and Export Data Wizard (32 bit). 2) Data source: .Net Framework Data Pro

Solution 1:

I received this same error when trying to import data into SQL from a DNS for 32 bit ProvideX ODBC driver for Sage MAS90 software. I got around it by creating the destination table first and then using the option to write a query instead of copy data from one or more tables or view.

Solution 2:

I received the same error when tried to import from Sybase. It works when change to use the query instead to copy table.

Post a Comment for "Sql Server Import And Export Wizard Error: "index Was Outside The Bounds Of The Array" Via 32bit Odbc Data Source?"