Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

How To Align An Autoadjust Size Using Database Fields In Crystalreport?

I have a question I'm using vs2015 and crystalreport CRforVS_13_0_18. I designed my report but when this report has a field longer than the others columns, only this grows, Even I

Solution 1:

  1. Add another section below Section 3. Let's call this Section N.

  2. Put a horizontal line (as long as table width in Section 3) in this Section N, and decrease the height of this section to as low as possible.

  3. Reduces it only leave space for this horizontal like to be visible.

Now when you will be run the report, section N will be printed for every section 3 (row) and can help in drawing a line after each row.

Solution 2:

Please show the "Informe principal view" if you can, to get a more clear picture.

So the field in description for item nº2 and 3 should grow ?

Can you try this:

  1. Did you check the field in sql ?
  2. Are the labels (Nº, Cant, Cod.Barras ...) on different sections than the fields ?
  3. Are the fields you wanna grow on Details ?
  4. Did you set a printer ?

Post a Comment for "How To Align An Autoadjust Size Using Database Fields In Crystalreport?"