Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Invalid Create Command When It Is Used With Another Command

I am trying to print query result using solution in that page. The spool solution didn't work in my project but the other one worked in sqldeveloper. 'run_query' procedure defined

Solution 1:

I don't know C# but I assume you can only send individual SQL statements or PL/SQL blocks, not a list separated by semicolons. In any case, exec is neither (it's a SQL*Plus shortcut supported by some IDEs.)

You probably need to send separate commands as something like:

create directory test_dir as'C:\\'

and

begin run_query('SELECT {1} FROM  {2} {3} ORDER BY {4}','TEST_DIR','{5}'); end;

(Note PL/SQL uses semicolons but SQL has no native statement terminator, although tools often require a terminator character and semicolon is often the default.)

Post a Comment for "Invalid Create Command When It Is Used With Another Command"