Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Powershell Refresh Excel Without Opening Excel File (package Scheduled Execution Issue With Sql Agent)

I have an SSIS Package I have developed with an 'Execute Process Task' and 'Data Flow Task'. I am having an issue with execution of the package. RESULTS: (Manual vs. Scheduled)

Solution 1:

I have solve this by removing Excel from the picture. Instead of Excel source I am now using the connector .Net Providers for OleDb\Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Analysis Services 2.0. There are a couple extra steps needed in the database to get the same dataset (using SQL Views instead of the Excel Powerquery M).

I lost this fight to Excel... it did not want to be automated. I did end up still using the same CREDENTIALS and PROXY to schedule the job.

enter image description here

Post a Comment for "Powershell Refresh Excel Without Opening Excel File (package Scheduled Execution Issue With Sql Agent)"