On Submit Click Getting Issue In Umbraco
I have one submit click on which the comment get submitted for particular product or thing but on clicking that I am not able to submit that commnet and facing issue as seen in bel
Solution 1:
None of the logs you are showing are error logs so it does not look like your code is logging the 500 error.
from what I can see, you have a method GetComment on the CommentsController that is failing server side. If you don't have a try catch wrapping the code in that method then you need to add that and log the error.
try
{
...Your method code here
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
LogHelper.Error(System.Reflection.MethodBase.GetCurrentMethod().DeclaringType, ex.Message, ex);
}
Upload your changes to the server and then run the page with the error. Hopefully you'll have an error message in the current log file in app_data/logs/
Post a Comment for "On Submit Click Getting Issue In Umbraco"