Import An External Sqlite Database To My Project
Solution 1:
Thanks all of you, with the information you have got me I could solve my problem, all the things I have had to do are: First of all in main.cpp I set my offline Storage Path:
engine.setOfflineStoragePath(QString("./"));
Then I also add this code:
QDir dir("./Databases");
if (!dir.exists()) {
dir.mkpath(".");
}
QString new_name = QString(QCryptographicHash::hash(("nameofthecopiedDB"),QCryptographicHash::Md5).toHex());
QFile file(":/SQLite/nameofsourceDB.sqlite");
file.copy("./Databases/" + new_name + ".sqlite");
file.close();
Since I have the DB I would to use in my project in SQLite folder from my resources (:, indicates resources).
And then, in QML file, the openDatabaseSync() function:
basedades = Sql.LocalStorage.openDatabaseSync('nameofthecopiedDB',"1.0","Els meus entrenaments",1000000,"QSQLITE")
Thank you!
Solution 2:
openDatabaseSync searches or creates dbs in the directory used for storing offline data.
That directory is identified by the data member offlineStoragePath of the QQmlEngine class.
To change it, you can use the the member method setOfflineStoragePath (see here for further details).
The first argument for openDatabaseSync is:
The name of the database passed to openDatabase()
See here for further details.
Post a Comment for "Import An External Sqlite Database To My Project"