How To Install Extension-functions.c For Sqlite3 On Ubuntu
Solution 1:
To summarize what I did:
I modified the file to include the <inttypes.h> and changed the printf statements as instructed by Mohit Jain.
Then I executed
gcc -fPIC -shared extension-functions.c -o libsqlitefunctions.so -lm
to compile the c file. Note that the -lm is at the end. Apparently this does matter.
After that you can include the libsqlitefunctions.so by calling
SELECT load_extension('/full/path/to/libsqlitefunctions.so');
before calling any of the new math functions.
Cheers, D.
PS: if you want to use it with Doctrine, you might want to follow this thread.
Solution 2:
Correct way to print an int64_t is:
#include<inttypes.h>
...
printf("%d => %" PRId64 "\n", ee, c);
In your program / library, you can change the way you print to get the desired result.
Complete list of print formats can be found here. You can use a script to fix the printing.
Post a Comment for "How To Install Extension-functions.c For Sqlite3 On Ubuntu"