Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Getting A Strange Error When Try To Save A Ssrs Report

Hi I have created a report in SSRS and I have been saving changes as I was building the report now right before the end I made a few more changes and now when I try to save the rep

Solution 1:

Found it and believe me or not this solved the issue, found this solution online

I got the same error while working with VS 2008 Sp1 on some WPF project. The message: "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt." appeared.

I think it's caused by the window layout system of visual studio. I had the solution view and output view parked on another monitor.

After "Reset Windows Layout" the problem dissapeared. Robert

Its working fine now :)

Post a Comment for "Getting A Strange Error When Try To Save A Ssrs Report"