Something Like Data Driven Subscriptions Ssrs Standard Edition 2008
I'm fairly new to MSSQL and SSRS. I'm trying to create a data driven subscription in MSSQL 2008 Standard SSRS that does the following: I need to send out/email which includes repo
Solution 1:
You could create a sql agent job that executes a regular subscription. Look up the subscription Id and in your SQL Agent job write a query to the tune of
if exists (select*fromTable)
BEGINEXECUTE msdb.dbo.sp_start_job 'subscription_job_ID_here'ENDThis would send out the non data driven subscription if there is data on the table for the if exists and not if there is no data.
Solution 2:
You can use a data-driven subscription to do what you want. The data-driven query would be something like:
IF EXISTS (<your report dataset>)
SELECT'recipient emails'as ToAddress
FROM MyEmailList
ELSESELECT'no one'as ToAddress
Then in the email settings you select this column for the "TO:" address. Of course you can have multiple emails and any other parameters you want to add.
Post a Comment for "Something Like Data Driven Subscriptions Ssrs Standard Edition 2008"