Multiple Parameter Values
I have a problem with BIRT when I try to pass multiple values from report parameter. I'm using BIRT 2.6.2 and eclipse. I'm trying to put multiple values from cascading parameter gr
Solution 1:
You should always use the value property of a parameter, i.e.:
var users = params["JDSuser"].value;
It is not necessary to surround "userquery" with quotes because these quotes are already put in the SQL query arround 'sample'. Furthermore there is a mistake because userquery is not yet defined at line:
var userquery = userquery + users.join("', '");
This might introduce a string such "null" in your query. Therefore remove all references to userquery variable, just use this expression at the end:
this.queryText=this.queryText.replaceAll('sample', users.join("','"));
Notice i removed the blank space in the join expression. Finally once it works finely, you probably need to make your report input more robust by testing if the value is null:
if( params["JDSuser"].value!=null && params["JDSuser"].value[0] != "(All Users)" ){
//Do stuff...
}
Post a Comment for "Multiple Parameter Values"