Creating Dynamic Boxes (divs) With Different Titles Returned By Sp
Wish you all are doing fine at the start of a new year I am a beginner developer. I am developing a website. I have few divs which made up dragable boxes enhanced by jquery portlet
Solution 1:
OK, so the way I do this is, you setup a generic handler on your web site to query the database for your categories. You will need to print this data on the page as JSON so jquery can easily understand it, then on your web page that you want to display the info, use jquery's getAjax function to call your generic handler, and then loop through the categories your handler returns creating a div for each.
You can also do this with ajax and a repeater on asp.net, simply add a repeater to the page, setup the ItemTemplate with your div design, and hook the repeater to your SP in the code behind.
If you have questions about parts of this, just comment and I will try to help.
Post a Comment for "Creating Dynamic Boxes (divs) With Different Titles Returned By Sp"