Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Wordpress Mssql Installation

I have read all over the place how WordPress is only capable of working on MySQL, which I have no problem with, however where I work we are on MSSQL, and MSSQL alone. I read here:

Solution 1:

You may be interested in Project Nami. It's not a plugin, but rather a fork of WordPress to run natively on MSSQL. It's specifically intended to take advantage of SQL Azure, but it's compatible with MSSQL Server 2012, as well.

Solution 2:

JCreamer898 Hi, I tried looking for Wordpress and MSSql and here are some of the interesting things happening at their end and you might like it though I see it is a long way from there as of now...

http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas/topic/add-microsoft-sql-support

I think this is what you are trying to find...

:) I know, We both are looking in this direction see... Wordpress or Umbraco or Kentico Question still remains the same. does it not? if not... I hope I am on the same page with you.

cheers Prominerva

Post a Comment for "Wordpress Mssql Installation"