Execute Data Flow Task Based On Condition In Ssis
I am very new to SSIS and I am building a package which will import files. I have a Execute SQL Task which will execute a SQL statement which will return files that needs to be imp
Solution 1:
The dummy script approach:

In the expressions for the two precedence constraints you evaluate a variable that is set either by the first SQL task or the script task.

Now, the data will flow down one of the two data flow paths based on the value of the variable. The script task can be empty, or it can perform the logic needed to set the variable.
Solution 2:
I don't believe you will be able to do what you want in SSIS with the way your current package is designed.
An alternate approach:
- Add a
Conditional Splittask after the firstExecute SQLtask - Split based on file type
- Create a separate
ForEach LoopandExecute SQLtask for each file type
Post a Comment for "Execute Data Flow Task Based On Condition In Ssis"