Why Can't I Insert A Record Into My Sql Compact 3.5 Database?
I just made a very simple test app using documentation from MSDN. All I want to do is insert a record into my table which is in a SQL Server Compact database in my VS 2010 app. Bu
Solution 1:
Which .sdf file are you viewing in SSMS? I've just tried your app - check the content of the test table in the .sdf in the bin\Debug folder - it looks right to me.
Solution 2:
I Moved my database out of the |DataDirectory| because I didn't feel confy using the db in Bin\Debug Folder.... so now everything is fine :-)
because at the debugging time everything is moved to Bin\Debug folder :-/ didn't knew that :-( but now great, thankx fellas
for more Here is more info
Post a Comment for "Why Can't I Insert A Record Into My Sql Compact 3.5 Database?"