ConcatRelated() In Complex Database - Parsing Problems
I have been tasked with concatenating values in a multi-table query or report, respectively. I have found Allen Browne's ConcatRelated() function, which appears to be doing what I
Solution 1:
With neither a data sample nor your query, it is not easy.
However, if (as) your output lists multiple identical records, use the query as source in a new query where you either apply distinct or group by. Then use this query as source in yet a query whery you concat/join a field.
Also, if you have many records, you may benefit from my DJoin function, fully explained and documented here:
Join (concat) values from one field from a table or query
If you don't have an account, browse for the link: Read the full article.
Code is also on GitHub: VBA.DJoin
Post a Comment for "ConcatRelated() In Complex Database - Parsing Problems"